Friday, July 31, 2009

Art Shows

Art Shows
I spent time at two different art shows, the biggest and best being the juried Bellevue ArtFair. Got some ideas for framing, displays, and more. Wish I had time to pitch a tent and do a show, but having a three-year old, I'll just have to put one more item in the "When My Child Goes to School" list.

Productivity
This week, the temperature in my area reached 107 degrees (official temp Redmond, WA), which was the highest I've ever experienced and I believe the highest recorded here. Seattle reached a record-breaking 102/103. My productivity as well as everyone else's nosedived as everyone in the area sought air conditioned public places for a few days.

Today felt more like summer in the Pacific NW. I was able to work more on content for a new website I'm creating with a coding-genius and friend, Anne Trent. Also practiced a bit more on Roman capitals.

1 comment:

  1. I missed the Bellevue Art & Craft Fair this year. I love going to that!

    I want to learn Roman's too, Shelly! Who's exemplar's are you using? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete